What format are the photos in?
Do you add images on a regular basis?
- All Acclaimed Art images are in JPG format. We use the highest quality scanners and professional DSLRs to create superb high resolution images. Our current equipment: Epson Expression 1200dpi Scanner and 21 mp Canon Mark 3 Ds1
- Yes. We add images as they are created. Click on "Newest images" to see the latest artwork that we have posted.
Can I submit images to sell?
- Right now the only artwork that we sell are the ones created by Acclaimed Art and it's founders, Shoushan and Shockie. In the future we may consider this.
Do you offer refunds?
- We handle and process refund requests within 48 hours. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, within 30 days from the purchase date, we will fully refund the cost of your order. If you purchased a, duplicate download, or if you wish to upgrade image size, please contact our customer service department for a refund or size upgrade.
Are there any restrictions on my use of the Acclaimed Art photos that I download?
- Yes. While Acclaimed Art offers great freedoms and a wide ranges of uses, we do not allow the redistribution of our images, or allow the use of our images within products that are mass distributed in any type of archive format.
Is account sharing allowed?
- No, sharing an account is no different than distributing our materials to others. Individual accounts must be purchased by your friends and colleagues.